Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm a Buckeye and I don't even know it...


GO BUCKS!!!

Much like my Dad, I didn't really have any say in the matter.  I was automatically an Ohio State fan when I became a part of the Shawver family.  My Grandpa Shawver got me this awesome outfit.  

My Dad and I watched the Ohio State/Michigan game today.  I would be pretty embarrassed if I were from Michigan.  

Around here the rivalry is between BYU and the University of Utah.  I guess it was a good day for the red teams.  UofU kicked some BYU butt today.  It wasn't quite as bad a spankin' as Michigan got, but it wasn't a close game either.

Well, I have to go eat something, get my diaper changed, and take a nap because I have a long day of eating, getting my diaper changed and napping tomorrow.

Good Night,
Eleanor

5 comments:

  1. Eleanor is SO adorable! Babies are the best! I love being a mom! It just keeps getting better and better! So glad you have a blog so I can keep up on your cute family!

    Hugs,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she knew definitely knows it! Look how happy she is. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry that wasn't ben that was me. I am on my brother-in-law's computer. He just had a baby girl today--well his wife did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She adorable!! Love ya Nora!! Hugs & Kisses to Mom & Dad too!

    Grandma Shawver

    ReplyDelete
  5. O-H

    I will wait for a while for the reply from the newest Shawver Buckeye! She looks so cute in her Ohio State outfit!! Now if I could just find a UofU one around here...

    Love You Guys

    See y'all soon!!

    ReplyDelete